Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official ABW HipHop Debate Podcast

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
I've been trying to figure out what type of podcast we can make for ABW for a minute. Me and @Race Jones did 1 episode together, but she's way too busy to do one every week.

Hopefully we can get a couple of the ladies to still make a podcast, but I think the perfect podcast to start it off with is a Hip-Hop debate podcast.

I'm down to be one of the host. If you're down to be another host let me know. I'm pretty sure @AP21 will more than likely be one of the co-host.

Every week we'll have 1 or 2 Hip-Hop related subjects we'll debate on. Yall can drop subjects on here you think we should debate.

It's gonna be on skype so if you're down to be a guest let me know .

Saturday morning?
It's gon have to be a weekend I don't have my daughter

I'm the meantime, Goldie and I can do one to get it started, then we can have the pods with special guests

It's gon have to be a weekend I don't have my daughter

I'm the meantime, Goldie and I can do one to get it started, then we can have the pods with special guests
0Ho0CVp.gif

The Podcast should definitely be more all around entertainment, unless it's only gonna be 15-20 min podcast. And you should definitely have at least one of the ladies on, Kandy, MzKB, Race, BNE, Blac, Remy.

Last edited:
The Podcast should definitely be more all around entertainment, unless it's only gonna be 15-20 min podcast. And you definitely have at least one of the ladies on, Kandy, MzKB, Race, BNE, Blac, Remy.

Yea i thought about this yesterday. While I would like most of the topics to be about hiphop, i think we should definitely debate other topics. As long as it's a debate podcast.

Back