Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellen White seems abit like an oldskool striker, is she as good as the media have made out???

I wanna see Nikita Parris or Russo have a run out...

I thought Parris was one of our best players from all the Nike WSL ads etc

She used to slap in goals for England for fun. I won't lie, she's been crap this tournament - swap her out for Russo

There's a reason we sold Parris to you lot and that she's not really featured so far.

She used to slap goals for England for fun. I won't lie, she's been crap this tournament - swap her out for Russo

There's a reason we sold Parris to you lot and that she's not really featured so far.

What, shes not that good??? Also she plays for Arsenal doesnt she, not United??? I thought she was one of the best young players...

What, shes not that good??? Also she plays for Arsenal doesnt she, not United??? I thought she was one of the best young players...

We've sold her to you lot - all she did was run with the ball and fall over. I thought she'd make up for the aggression Van De Donk gave us but she didn't do anything for us. Dunno, maybe you might play her in the centre but I don't rate her

We've sold her to you lot - all she did was run with the ball and fall over. I thought she'd make up for the aggression Van De Donk gave us but she didn't do anything for us. Dunno, maybe you might play her in the centre but I don't rate her

Oh, her wiki says shes still at Arsenal...

Game is getting scrappy now, refs gonna give a red soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back