The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not impressed with new leadership. We offer for Raphina and he telling us wait let me see if Barca interested first. Cancel the offer make him go suck him mada. He not a top top player, why didnt we back channel to ensure he was interested and would 4ward.

I'm not impressed with new leadership. We offer for Raphina and he telling us wait let me see if Barca interested first. Cancel the offer make him go suck him mada. He not a top top player, why didnt we back channel to ensure he was interested and would 4ward.

Yeah he treating you mânz like a hoe but I didn't wanna be the first to say it!

It's like offering a man a job, and telling you let me come back to you whilst I do this final round interview elsewhere and see what they're saying first...

what-am-i-a-dick-head.jpg

Dembele needs to fire his agent. How is he misplaying this situation so badly....

Greed was his Achilles heel in negotiations.
Barca weren't being too unreasonable considering how much they initially spent on him (granted wasn't dembele's fault, Dortmund just capitalised off that Neymar money) plus wages versus actual output of investment.

Someone will pick him up (Barca, PSG, Chelsea...Man United?!) but next time if you're gonna play those games, then at least get an agent like Raiola who gets shit done

Reactions: Nope
Status
Not open for further replies.