Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FOOTBALL​

😈 The curious case of the gaffer and the sex dungeon​

2zqjv0M01Guxlf4W41ZHE3f2aPF6GgYyrIKRvzDdxjN5jnAVThpQHiSV4_dsYimoqBlXkJGItxO6cW5JcmHupznkXqy5av31d8xDPd3S3YTzEU9D56NnrgO_4_dzqulIgX4yT9wz2lF3k1RF1CLfOqU8PYXIxA=s0-d-e1-ft
There are some stories so juicy we simply can't share them with all 90,000 subscribers.

And that's certainly true of this tale regarding a top manager (it's not Pep) whose secret sex dungeon cost him his job in the Premier League.

We've spoken to three sources who say there is some truth to the tale, and they also spilled plenty of gory details...
Why would this cause someone to lose their job if it's their private business?! Perhaps "morality" clause

Anyways I'm assuming Tuchel...

Rojo, who spent six seasons at Old Trafford before joining Boca Juniors in 2021, told TYC Sports: 'In 2019 I was very good in England. I was playing in the Europa League but I was very angry with the coach because he was putting Maguire in the team instead of me.

'Thank God they have taken him out now and Licha [Lisandro] Martinez is playing.

'One day I went to Solskjaer's office to tell him to let me leave for another club or put me in the starting line-up. I said it was wrong that I wasn't playing.

But he told me that Maguire had to play regardless because they had paid so much money for him.

'He was making huge mistakes every week already and I told Solskjaer: "Son of a b****, let me play because this guy is making huge mistakes every week."'

Last edited:
The fans are starting to turn on Dyche now. All I want now is to blow the whole thing up and start from scratch. The only thing we got to look forward to is the new stadium. We are getting passed by everyone.

The fans are starting to turn on Dyche now. All I want now is to blow the whole thing up and start from scratch. The only thing we got to look forward to is the new stadium. We are getting passed by everyone.
You think Dyche can bring Everton back first time round if relegated?

Currently Leicester and Everton are going down...
Yet I still think nott forest and leeds are more likely to go down instead

You think Dyche can bring Everton back first time round if relegated?

Currently Leicester and Everton are going down...
Yet I still think nott forest and leeds are more likely to go down instead
It depends. We are going to lose a hell of a lot of people. Or, we are going to be stuck with most of the same players because of their high wages. And don't forget, we might start with a points deduction too. I just don't trust the board to do anything right.

It depends. We are going to lose a hell of a lot of people. Or, we are going to be stuck with most of the same players because of their high wages. And don't forget, we might start with a points deduction too. I just don't trust the board to do anything right.
Bournemouth upset the status quo with recent wins as they were going down at one point.

I suppose you'll be rooting for Bournemouth against Leeds over the weekend... Plus Leicester vs Everton is a crab in the barrel game. A loss is a nail in the coffin for whichever club

Bournemouth upset the status quo with recent wins as they were going down at one point.

I suppose you'll be rooting for Bournemouth against Leeds over the weekend... Plus Leicester vs Everton is a crab in the barrel game. A loss is a nail in the coffin for whichever club
I hate giving up on my team, that's not the type of fan I am. But at the same time, Everton has put me through too many lows than high that I just want the season to be over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back