Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I'll give him
I think he knows these muhfuckas are shit
He's just brilliant with making due with what he has
Yes some of the shit is on him but deep down...He Knows
Lol every thing I read is about a different player ETH wants to sign in the offseason

I think we ll be different when he gets “ his” players …. Which is why I totally believe the rumors about the fire sale that will occur in the off-season

Lol every thing I read is about a different player ETH wants to sign in the offseason

I think we ll be different when he gets “ his” players …. Which is why I totally believe the rumors about the fire sale that will occur in the off-season
I'll believe that when I see it but one can always dream

FOOTBALL​

🎤 Dide I mention I played in the Premier League?​

jzS2JrF9qN2gAuQTA31ZQSVBMOj1IxQn265aTg-Zhuu1PX4Dc1FiyJc4of-Lka22vSJn95cV27Gt5EI7v-lyuaO3d3map7juaI5qaeWGezeD53MbgQe408YCQiY1Hep9UjfYHVuemf8meck3Zo23fBRyzN5ftg=s0-d-e1-ft
From renting diamond encrusted supercars to raining fake $100 bills on unsuspecting strippers, rappers like to exaggerate their fame and fortune.

Take Dide, a masked hip hop artist who burst on to the scene last week claiming to be an anonymous Premier League star.

His new track (which is pretty good) sent the rumour mill into overdrive, as fans speculated about which of their heroes possessed such lyrical talent.

Big names were thrown around: Eddie Nketiah? Reiss Nelson? Wilfried Zaha?

In fact, thanks to a tattoo spotted on his wrist, the player is believed to be Cardiff winger Sheyi Ojo, which is slightly stretching the term "Premier League star".

Sheyi played just eight times in the top flight, most recently in 2016.

Among the lyrics in his track: "every single game like a final", which we can only assume is a reference to last night's crunch tie with Rotherham in Championship relegation dogfight.

FOOTBALL​

😈 The curious case of the gaffer and the sex dungeon​

2zqjv0M01Guxlf4W41ZHE3f2aPF6GgYyrIKRvzDdxjN5jnAVThpQHiSV4_dsYimoqBlXkJGItxO6cW5JcmHupznkXqy5av31d8xDPd3S3YTzEU9D56NnrgO_4_dzqulIgX4yT9wz2lF3k1RF1CLfOqU8PYXIxA=s0-d-e1-ft
There are some stories so juicy we simply can't share them with all 90,000 subscribers.

And that's certainly true of this tale regarding a top manager (it's not Pep) whose secret sex dungeon cost him his job in the Premier League.

We've spoken to three sources who say there is some truth to the tale, and they also spilled plenty of gory details...

FOOTBALL​

👨‍⚖️ Ferrell by name​

S0Gel0LpslFqs9A6xAALx6bOjktGyXjKrQuNFSrAIviyyPiYvz18SDFkLljWZ_UV26aJ92BurELqKZ6h-dqlkD473LS1Ryx_r5IornqVc7_Gy2xgMQf3-YYyWp1FdCwpgOlgTZs4ucGEZ06DAIkm1B2-T7UGvQ=s0-d-e1-ft
Gone are the days when professional footballers would retire to the Costa Del Sol to open some godawful sports bar serving lukewarm lager and £5 fry-ups. These days it's all coaching badges, podcasts and "career pathways".

So it's refreshing to see former Newcastle academy star Andy Ferrell has pursued a more imaginative second act: becoming a violent hooligan.

After an eight year career in the lower leagues, Andy hung up his boots in 2016 and threw himself into a life of matchday thuggery, with a side of drug dealing.

Last season he was spotted sampling the delights of a Chelsea fan's skull during this scrap that was caught on camera.
waEc8QCv0WUzWQHsn3Xz4p1nGJRwk2dobuUcJKEcBLmB8hcz4_qap30KNUMU5BH5-TSHQtcdrF4NFu1BRWq-_ncKEosT4Y8gnPPnVv_etzOo_k9Jouwo3LLO7LdKVWqgb_2lrQyuRtzVNS0PwY3zKD_AGZFzmw=s0-d-e1-ft
Now Andy, who despite appearances is still only 39, has been banned from every football stadium in the country for three years.

On the plus side, he'll have plenty of time to do his badges...

FOOTBALL​

🥸 Conn artist​

0cISQ3mFn0ykK5W_NrVoikrcsH4stxr2BJ4B3geJ1u7-3OzbwCXdzG-qxrjNCHltWScAH3w3seTuHfw0U35XNbi_wT8NnkjeyvEfewcWTEGnlVo6B_eTFl0ldL-_rOSwk9Pq1cn1kKRr8wbu6-GB9WDh4FEm7g=s0-d-e1-ft
Following last week's story about Jesse Lingard giving the police a fake name, thanks to Derek for sharing the story of Garry O'Connor in the Upshot Gold WhatsApp group.

Edinburgh police pulled the former Birmingham striker over, they found a bag of white powder and a rolled up £20 note in his car.

PC Katherine Eager said at the player's trial: "He was quite shifty. I asked him his name. He said it was Johnstone.

"I asked him how to spell it. He replied 'J-O-S.'"

O'Connor then barged past the copper and legged it, but only made it 300 metres before they caught him.

The court found Gaz guilty, but then again, only God can judge him...

💉 Quick hits​

🏖️ Please note there is no Upshot on Monday as it is a bank holiday.
🚗 Garry O'Connor once crashed his brand new car into the back of a hearse.

👢 Spotted leaving a Mayfair members' club: German manager Hansi Flick, clutching a pair of Ugg boots.

🤦‍♂️ The magazine editor who published the AI-generated "exclusive interview" with Michael Schumacher has been sacked.

📊 With seven matches to go, Erling Haaland is a goal away from the record for a Premier League season. He's been involved in a goal every 58 minutes this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back