Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
United match is on Peacock…. I’m sick of this shit

Good news is Utd can secure a top 4 finish if they win the next 2 matches and then put all of their focus in the FA Cup final

They got our game on USA.
I was hoping for the opposite lol but NBC has been trying to promote that Wack ass streaming service so occasionally they push the marquee matches there…. Let me see if the Mexicans will be playing the UTD match

I was hoping for the opposite lol but NBC has been trying to promote that Wack ass streaming service so occasionally they push the marquee matches there…. Let me see if the Mexicans will be playing the UTD match
It wouldn't matter for me anyway. I could of watched the game on either Peacock or Spectrum.

• Goat
Reactions: GNS
It wouldn't matter for me anyway. I could of watched the game on either Peacock or Spectrum.
Usually I wouldn’t be tripping but the big TV in the spot I’m temporarily staying is not accessing Peacock… so I have to watch it on my other monitor but that’s the monitor I used as my dual screen for work…. So my options are basically watch it on my phone or use my additional screen but that will cut into my work productivity lol

Usually I wouldn’t be tripping but the big TV in the spot I’m temporarily staying is not accessing Peacock… so I have to watch it on my other monitor but that’s the monitor I used as my dual screen for work…. So my options are basically watch it on my phone or use my additional screen but that will cut into my work productivity lol
I have to watch the game on my phone today. I'm in the office so I wouldn't be able to watch the game on any of my monitors.

Reactions: GNS
Lmao they gave Brentford the Madrid treatment it was bad it's going to be a bad week for us the ladies will be cooked by Barcelona tomorrow you joined the bandwagon at the wrong time

Man said “it’s going to be a bad week for us”

Bro…when hasn’t it been a bad week?
United match is on Peacock…. I’m sick of this shit

Good news is Utd can secure a top 4 finish if they win the next 2 matches and then put all of their focus in the FA Cup final

Spurs will play football today.

It’s not an easy W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back