Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
louiseyhannah-twitch.gif

YO, 17,000 people watching live, wow. That's pretty impressive. I can't stand his shtick, but props to the brother.
His Shtick? That is how the majority of inner city London, sheit he from Wembley area near Watford, so zone 5-6 outer London.

Anyway that is how the majority of Londoners under 40 sound and act, he on the extreme end of it, but not by much.

Reactions: GNS
His Shtick? That is how the majority of inner city London, sheit he from Wembley area near Watford, so zone 5-6 outer London.

Anyway that is how the majority of Londoners under 40 sound and act, he on the extreme end of it, but not by much.
I think he's talking about him basing his personality on a wwe manager rather than how he talks.....side note he would be excellent in the wwe

I think he's talking about him basing his personality on a wwe manager rather than how he talks.....side note he would be excellent in the wwe
I went to school with plenty of people like him, over the top always trying to rank on somebody. I’m sure you did as well.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS

LOL, majority, minority, I dont like his shtick. Not for me Clive..... now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back