Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a good thing or bad thing?
Amazon prime wasn't charging anything extra if you were already a prime member, so all that happened in my case was I got those games effectively for free.

I suppose it could work similar for those already subscribed to apple streaming.
It's terrible there's no way this can be looked at as a good thing

Tally up how much you spend a year on football now add another subscription service. My understanding is they are not fully taking football away from BT and sky they are taking the occasional game.

Also with prime BT sky you can at least share passwords with apple it's locked to one device and you need an apple device to create an family account.

Finally this doesn't mean other services will lower their prices you end up paying more for less

Tally up how much you spend a year on football now add another subscription service. My understanding is they are not fully taking football away from BT and sky they are taking the occasional game.

Also with prime BT sky you can at least share passwords with apple it's locked to one device and you need an apple device to create an family account.

Finally this doesn't mean other services will lower their prices you end up paying more for less

Yeah this is the same problem with boxing, way too many broadcasters and promoters making increasingly more expensive to follow...

Amazon stepped up their football coverage so Im cool with them hosting more games as Ive got Prime but I dont wanna have to subscribe to Apple too, that would be a joke...

@DNB1 what exactly are the Glazers supposedly selling of mufc?

I saw an article stating ineos wants to buy the Glazers shareholding which is 69% whilst the Qataris want 100% of the club

I don’t understand how it works. I think you buy 69% which is the Glazer shares and the you would have to negotiate with the other shareholders to buy theirs.

Either way, Glazers have controlling interest shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back