Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GNS if I buy his Chelsea shirt for u, what will u do with it, lol?

intro-1673109816.jpg

I'd seriously consider whether to burn it, throw it in the trash or give it to someone

Man I was just about to post about it.
You assholes better take care of my boy😥

Probably going on loan straight off the bat

Man I was just about to post about it.
You assholes better take care of my boy😥

Probably going on loan straight off the bat
Knew nothing about him, but from what I have been reading looks like a hidden gem Joe Shields was tracking while he was at Southhampton.

Knew nothing about him, but from what I have been reading looks like a hidden gem Joe Shields was tracking while he was at Southhampton.
I posted about him months ago.
He was destroying schoolboy football back home. Obviously levels above the other kids. The country lacks development in the game but something's are undeniable.

Hopefully he can make something of the opportunity.

I think I remember a video of him, he looked way bigger than the other kids and was sprinting like Usain Bolt! 😂
Yeah that was him. He made the Manning Cup look like a joke in some games, even though his team didn't win it all.

I will say we all have those kids that we remembered in high school that was so talented and didn't make it well this is a very regular occurrence in Jamaica so I'm glad he's making something of himself and people are backing him but there's so much wasted talent it's crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back