Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dugarry-francia98.gif

1678495130384.png

Investigative journalist Romain Molina, in his latest video, claims:

PSG is willing to pay Neymar to leave.
Neymar told Luis Campos to "shut up, with your Portuguese D2 recruiting".
Nasser bought Soler because Valencia's owner Peter Lim is his friend and had money problems.
A lot of players don't respect Galtier, calling him "P.E. teacher".
At the end of last season, no one was answering Di Maria's camp when he wanted to sign an extension.
And my favorite...A player that started against Bayern was seen drunk at 6am leaving the club. Two days later he was starting.

The subtitles are available. 😢😢😢

That last bit is key from Marc webber:

"please also be kind to other bbc sport colleagues who will still be working because they will not have the luxury of choice we have"

A lot of these guys boycotting making dough and also don't have just 1 revenue stream of income. Also other than Wright and Webber's tweet, a lot of folk are just saying "I love my show so much... and/or I won't be on TV today". Not specifically referencing Linekar and also not committing themselves beyond today.
For all you know some of them are just calling in sick with their tweets, if you didn't have the context behind it! 😂

Prior to Boris conservatives the BBC is an institution that's envious around the world I find it strange that people want it to fail. It just needs to cleared from party associates

I mean since the whole hiding and enabling nonses and like Jimmy Savile and other predators within their organisation for 50+ years, I find it strange people keep giving them chances to change... Since then they came out and said theyve changed top to bottom and now longer the old BBC but now they have constant mouth pieces like Fiona Bruce for the Torys and the BBC Chairman donating money to Boris, it shows they are still the same old boys club and are not impartial... I think just get rid of them, the only thing worth watching for me personally is MOTD... That program 'Would I lie To You' is funny too when I catch it but I dont go looking for it like MOTD...

I mean since the whole hiding and enabling nonses and like Jimmy Savile and other predators within their organisation for 50+ years, I find it strange people keep giving them chances to change... Since then they came out and said theyve changed top to bottom and now longer the old BBC but now they have constant mouth pieces like Fiona Bruce for the Torys and the BBC Chairman donating money to Boris, it shows they are still the same old boys club and are not impartial... I think just get rid of them, the only thing worth watching for me personally is MOTD... That program 'Would I lie To You' is funny too when I catch it but I dont go looking for it like MOTD...
Jimmy saville and Harvey Weinstein r Kelly are all from the same system it's not one institution.

Also you are agreeing with me since the Boris conservatives. The BBC has things for everyone sports for everyone TV shows etc it gets the most views for a reason.

The government should stop acting in self-interest (I know I know) and should say for public interest no one who's donated to a political party or is associated should or can be in a position of management for the BBC. Simple stuff can go a long way

Jimmy saville and Harvey Weinstein r Kelly are all from the same system it's not one institution.

Also you are agreeing with me since the Boris conservatives. The BBC has things for everyone sports for everyone TV shows etc it gets the most views for a reason.

The government should stop acting in self-interest (I know I know) and should say for public interest no one who's donated to a political party or is associated should or can be in a position of management for the BBC. Simple stuff can go a long way

It happened within their (BBC's) company though same with Westwood and god knows who else and they covered it up... Regardless if it was a thing of the times within other companies too... Its about the BBC, they actively help nonses cover up and ignore the preying on kids because they made them and the government millions...

If they did clean their act up with the bold fine but its not gonna happen is it??? Unless this is a catalyst... They are state owned TV company, so whichever political party is in charge is gonna pump them with propaganda... If the heads refuse, they will put other heads in charge...

Terrestrial TV is getting less and less necessary and young people seem to watch it less too, feels like older people are keeping terrestrial TV going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back