Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conte quotes are hilarious, clearly a man who wants out... But it's inevitable when his family are all in Italy and he's immediate "football family" have seen some deaths.

"I have a contract with Tottenham," Conte said. "I respect the contract. At the end of the season, assessments will be made with the club in the most serene way.

"Let's see how the season ends. Maybe they can send me away even earlier. Tottenham know very well what my thoughts are and at end of season we will meet and make a decision.

"I can't say anything negative about the commitment of the players. They gave everything from the start to the end. If I have to see a positive situation, it is that we had a step forward - but it is not enough and if we want to be competitive, we have to fight.

"I don't like to lose but it can happen, especially because last season don't forget we played [Europa] Conference League and two years ago Europa League.

"I am really sorry for the fans, but we cannot hope for a miracle one day that a trophy goes into our training ground. We have to build and have patience."

jose-mourinho.gif

its-the-history-of-the-tottenham.gif

I watched the Spurs players at the end of the game. They don’t believe in Conte anymore.

The fans seem to want Poch back. If they gonna do that they may as well do it now so he can see this current team and decide who he wants to keep before the summer.

Levy won’t sack Conte if he still has to pay him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back