Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Base level, we just need competent players. Like g....the simple basics is an absolute challenge for this attack. Folks saying 3atb hurts, dog we attack with basically almost all our players in the opposing half...yet all these dudes can do is spam crosses to infinity like this is FIFA. Based off the loan spell, Broja looking like more Cobham dross. Please sell him and use the money for Leao.

It's crazy how Sterling in 3-4 touches last night showed what an actual legit baller looks like. Hazard-like dribbling runs for fun.

While Alex Goldberg in the tunnel dickeating a whole bunch of overhyped mid.
I want Leao to stay in Milan but that aside, he'll be perfect with yall.

While Alex Goldberg in the tunnel dickeating a whole bunch of overhyped mid.

:lol10:

I'm really getting tired of the lack of imagination old school way of thinking from Everton. First you let a dead man walking Benitez gut the scouting department and let him make the transfer decisions. Our only transfer targets so far have been the "Premier League battle tested" player. While all the teams we are going to battle with at the bottom of the table are finding players all across Europe. All I can hope for is that we are still in the Premier League when the stadium is finish so Morishi can sell the team and take Kenwright with him so we can start fresh. By then it might be too late to compete.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back