Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
City fans are ruffled. But it stands to reason that a couple other clubs (mainly Chelsea and Utd, maybe even Arsenal and Liverpool) have sailed closely to the wind.

The reason I said FFP is coming the other day is because Utd already revealed that they held meetings with the PL before the transfer window regarding the clubs current FFP status and that’s the reason we only got loan deals. (I still don’t quite understand because you still take on the player wages)

I know Utd need to sell or terminate contracts in the summer in order to buy. I would suspect the same goes for Chelsea.

Regarding City, I believe the majority of charges will get thrown out because PL only found out from a hacker. City will lawyer up and get the majority of the charges thrown but some of the charges will stick.

City fans are ruffled. But it stands to reason that a couple other clubs (mainly Chelsea and Utd, maybe even Arsenal and Liverpool) have sailed closely to the wind.

The reason I said FFP is coming the other day is because Utd already revealed that they held meetings with the PL before the transfer window regarding the clubs current FFP status and that’s the reason we only got loan deals. (I still don’t quite understand because you still take on the player wages)

I know Utd need to sell or terminate contracts in the summer in order to buy. I would suspect the same goes for Chelsea.

Regarding City, I believe the majority of charges will get thrown out because PL only found out from a hacker. City will lawyer up and get the majority of the charges thrown but some of the charges will stick.

Points need to be deducted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back