Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t need the slander.

Just not yet anyway!!!
Not slander bro. Dyche is a good manager imo. He has a style that works, unfortunately a dribble happy winger is not the best fit in it.

The same issues that have kept my boy on the bench at Rennes will be the same reasons he will not get along with Dyche.

I hope I am wrong.

Not slander bro. Dyche is a good manager imo. He has a style that works, unfortunately a dribble happy winger is not the best fit in it.

The same issues that have kept my boy on the bench at Rennes will be the same reasons he will not get along with Dyche.

I hope I am wrong.
I know this season Dyche won't switch anything up because now it's all about wins. Maybe next season either still in the Premier League or down in the Championship, he can show range in his play style.

Bout damn time….

I didn't have high hopes for Everton last season but they survived... Barely

But at least they had Richarlison.

Let's see if Dyche can pull off miracles, however going down ain't the worst thing in the world as he's certainly the right man to bring you back up as long as you have a good scouting recruitment team (eg look at Brighton, brentford)

I didn't have high hopes for Everton last season but they survived... Barely

But at least they had Richarlison.

Let's see if Dyche can pull off miracles, however going down ain't the worst thing in the world as he's certainly the right man to bring you back up as long as you have a good scouting recruitment team (eg look at Brighton, brentford)
Well there are rumors that we are trying to get Richarlison back on loan for the rest of the season. So we will see if that happens. We don't have the recruitment team that the teams you just named have. That's mainly because of Moshiri and Kenwright sticking their noses in that department. There was a tweet that I have to find that said Kenwright didn't find a billionaire to help Everton, he found a billionaire to help himself to continue rule over the team. He only has a 6% stake of Everton, but he is still making some big decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back