Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Chelsea Twitter scouts were creating rumors that the club was looking at Aleix Garcia from Girona….

…and brudda, hell of a scouting job cuz he was a menace vs Barca yesterday.

I would not mind him as a far cheaper option. I dunno if we would have to negotiate with City Group for him

Lol Chelsea Twitter scouts were creating rumors that the club was looking at Aleix Garcia from Girona….

…and brudda, hell of a scouting job cuz he was a menace vs Barca yesterday.

I would not mind him as a far cheaper option. I dunno if we would have to negotiate with City Group for him
Some dude Vince on Twitter has been talking about him for weeks now. Don’t know much about him.

LAMPTEY!!!!! @toheeb27

Approving Nod GIFs | Tenor

edit: noooo Dunky stole the goal from Lamptey smh

Brighton defo missing Caicedo in the middle....

If I hear another pundit refer to Caicedo as holding midfielder smh do they do homework??? Hes a complete midfielder, he literally does everything, box to box, breaks up play, defends, starts attacks, sprays ball across the field, pierces lines and can dribble his ass off... He is definitely NOT a holding midfielder...

Brighton defo missing Caicedo in the middle....

If I hear another pundit refer to Caicedo as holding midfielder smh do they do homework??? Hes a complete midfielder, he literally does everything, box to box, breaks up play, defends, starts attacks, sprays ball across the field, pierces lines and can dribble his ass off... He is definitely NOT a holding midfielder...
Give him free

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back