Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still haven't watched the highlights yet, caught about the last 15 minutes of the game.

Was surprised it was 2-2 but of course United just had to give me a bit of hope just to snatch it at the end cause I figured arsenal would've been mopped the floor with em way b4 the later stages of the game.

Ten hag delusional ass need to realize where tf he at.

We lost this game the minute cas got the yellow.

That's back to back losses in my book.

Conceding late goals and Bruno being a non muhfuckin factor getting to be the norm.

Bruno needs serious competition for his spot. Our midfield can be quality when they're fresh. Otherwise I don't trust none of them except casemiro.

Expected but still kmft 😤

Interestingly, I saw an article from 2018 when Troussard was at Genk and his agent talked up Arsenal were scouting and keeping close eyes on him.
Apparently they saw him as a replacement for Welbeck, the irony being he's end up at Brighton playing alongside Welbz instead

Spurs and Monaco were also linked at the time too.

Fast forward to now and the same agent said this:

"Spurs were in contact with us for the last two weeks. But it was 'we want him, but wait this, wait that'. Wednesday we got in touch with Arsenal - 24 hours later they had an agreement".

So I guess perhaps part of the reason for arsenal to be able to maneuver the deal so quickly was that they'd obviously been on Troussard for some years back and no doubt still kept an eye on him at Brighton too.

The fact that spurs were also linked in both time periods as arsenal but stalled, probably meant that they either didn't do enough due diligence or they wanted to haggle (also paratici Juve past might have been a distraction to consider)

wwe-triple-h.gif

Yeah I thought we played well, aside from the first, what was it, 5-10mins??? When Arsenal started fast...

We had a patch in the 2nd half where we had to batten down the hatches and defend, which we did for the most part...

The goal at the end was disappointing but we showed signs of improved all without Cass...

Annoying Bruno went missing in the 2nd half though...

you mean second half of the game or second half of his contract since signing?

I mean, it's 1:30 London time and still no word about Lampard. By all reports, he's getting fired today. Why wait any longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back