Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh GIF - Huh - Discover & Share GIFs

Look at the top half of this seasons EPL, Brighton, Fulham, Brentford etc all recent championship sides...

Look at the football Kompany has now got Burnley playing, they will get promoted and be playing great football in the EPL next season...
4 teams?

Huh GIF - Huh - Discover & Share GIFs

Look at the top half of this seasons EPL, Brighton, Fulham, Brentford etc all recent championship sides...

Look at the football Kompany has now got Burnley playing, they will get promoted and be playing great football in the EPL next season...

Brighton been in the EPL for at least 6 years now.

Brighton been in the EPL for at least 6 years now.

This is their 6th season and playing the same way as the in the Championship.. Hughton had them playing great football in the Championship... Potter got them playing that way in the EPL after nearly getting relegated for 4 seasons... Brighton have only been established EPL team for 1 or 2 seasons...

Thats 3 genius... Youre being petty too, most EPL teams been in the EPL since near day one... Brighton, Brentford, Fulham are newly promoted and ahead of teams like Liverpool and Chelsea, they have totally disrupted the table...

Leeds and Forrest play good football and are fresh from the Championship... Sheff United will get promoted with Burnley this season from the Championship playing good football, Norwich play good football... Hardly any of any teams in the Championship or League 1 play Allardyce football which it used to be seen as, most teams play quick passing football...

Also Leicester won the EPL in their second season after coming up from the Championship...

Thats 3 genius... Youre being petty too, most EPL teams been in the EPL since near day one... Brighton, Brentford, Fulham are newly promoted and ahead of teams like Liverpool and Chelsea, they have totally disrupted the table...

Leeds and Forrest play good football and are fresh from the Championship... Sheff United will get promoted with Burnley this season from the Championship playing good football, Norwich play good football... Hardly any of any teams in the Championship or League 1 play Allardyce football which it used to be seen as, most teams play quick passing football...

Also Leicester won the EPL in their second season after coming up from the Championship...
Bro, u are fixating on the outliers. I probably watch Championship football more than any one on here (bcos of Chelsea kids on loan), trust me, it’s mostly shit.

This season is a weird one, I watch a lot of Burnley (Maatsen) and Hull (Vale/Simons). Totally different ends of the spectrum. I have questioned my choices in life while watching Hull games.

Bro, u are fixating on the outliers. I probably watch Championship football more than any one on here (bcos of Chelsea kids on loan), trust me, it’s mostly shit.

This season is a weird one, I watch a lot of Burnley (Maatsen) and Hull (Vale/Simons). Totally different ends of the spectrum. I have questioned my choices in life while watching Hull games.

Tell me how malcolm ebiowei gets on at Hull 😉

I watch the Championship highlights and spent 6 years traveling down watching it every week going to home and away games and it was the most fun Ive had watching football...

There are sh!t teams like Hull and Millwall but there are more quality teams who play 'the right' way, we acting like teams dont stink out the EPL and La Liga too...

I watch the Championship highlights and spent 6 years traveling down watching it every week going to home and away games and it was the most fun Ive had watching football...

There are sh!t teams like Hull and Millwall but there are more quality teams who play 'the right' way, we acting like teams dont stink out the EPL and La Liga too...
LMAOOOOOOOOO. This the hill you going to die on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back