Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danjuma? I remember when those clowns at United were interested but as usual the minute these guys find out daddy warbucks might care they start acting like they got vibranium for sale.

Now look at em

Surprisingly you're not the team stinking it out the most. This version of Klopp's Liverpool is washed. He has to start completely over again
I think folks are overreacting. Diaz and Jota come back from injury, they buy a midfielder or 2 and they should be fine.

I know it’s in vogue to slander Darwin, but that dude gets in great spots in the box. Just needs to start converting a little bit more of his chances.

I think folks are overreacting. Diaz and Jota come back from injury, they buy a midfielder or 2 and they should be fine.

I know it’s in vogue to slander Darwin, but that dude gets in great spots in the box. Just needs to start converting a little bit more of his chances.
Nah they were playing poorly with them man and Van Dijk. I love how injuries always become the default excuse, never mind the months of evidence of dead performances. Their problems are much deeper than missing personnel

Nah they were playing poorly with them man and Van Dijk. I love how injuries always become the default excuse, never mind the months of evidence of dead performances. Their problems are much deeper than missing personnel
Lol, I am ok with u not giving them the injury benefit of doubt. I would not give Man Utd that either.

When Arsenal destroys u guys on Sunday, I am ready to laugh at all your “No Casemiro” excuses. Bums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back