Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

twinpeaks-plotting.gif

Boehly ready to hijack in 3...

Signed Buonanotte for €9million another South American player haha

@3.34mins in... Tevez hailed as a new Messi but Tim Vickery compared him as more like Di Maria...

If arsenal get him for £20-25m, then it's overall good business as opposed to spending all that cash on mudryk.

Last time arsenal spent mudryk money was on Pepe (£72m), and that was underwhelming. At least you know Troussard's experience and ability in the Prem and even if you don't he "flops", you're not being held in a position where you're unlikely to be able to either recoup a fair amount of the fee back or cancel his contract altogether.

If arsenal get him for £20-25m, then it's overall good business as opposed to spending all that cash on mudryk.

Last time arsenal spent mudryk money was on Pepe (£72m), and that was underwhelming. At least you know Troussard's experience and ability in the Prem and even if you don't he "flops", you're not being held in a position where you're unlikely to be able to either recoup a fair amount of the fee back or cancel his contract altogether.

Yeah Im not sure what fees are being reported and not sure how much longer hes got on his contract... Hope Brighton get a decent wedge for him though...

He will have games of going missing and moments of brilliance... Though unless hes played in his best position he doesnt have a ton of impact on a game... Then again with better players around him Arteta might get more regular quality out of him but he is 28yr now so not sure how much better he can get...

If you go down, do you still want Frank Lampard to remain as your manager?
If we had management that could actually do their job, he would have been fired by now. I honestly don’t know what I want Everton to do now. I’m getting to the point where I don’t even care and I just want the season to be over with.

If we had management that could actually do their job, he would have been fired by now. I honestly don’t know what I want Everton to do now. I’m getting to the point where I don’t even care and I just want the season to be over with.
my thing with Everton is that SOMEHOW you guys landed Ancelotti AND Rafa...both failed.....who in the world can actually help this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back