Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive not really paid attention to the board but everyone seems to point to the board... Theyve splashed the cash though, are they doing what Glaziers did and taking money out the club and borrowing against it too??? Or just bad management of funds/appointments???
Bad management. Moshiri listening to agents and scouts instead of bringing in the right people. A lot of people are mad at Kenwright because of he’s living in the past and making it a boys club instead of doing things that are right for the team.

Bad management. Moshiri listening to agents and scouts instead of bringing in the right people. A lot of people are mad at Kenwright because of he’s living in the past and making it a boys club instead of doing things that are right for the team.

Looks like this protest should force some change tbh getting relegated would be devastating to the club but if you bounce back could be the shock the club need...

Looks like this protest should force some change tbh getting relegated would be devastating to the club but if you bounce back could be the shock the club need...
The problem is if we do get relegated, we’re fucked because of the money and how much we are in the negative.

Damn at the liverfool result.
When chelshit fires Potter he can't even go back to Brighton.

Ruining careers man

The problem is if we do get relegated, we’re fucked because of the money and how much we are in the negative.

Yeah I dont know how the clubs finances are with wages and FFP etc, you would get some nice parachute payments for a few years if you get relegated then if you got promoted straight away even more money on top of that...

Yeah I dont know how the clubs finances are with wages and FFP etc, you would get some nice parachute payments for a few years if you get relegated then if you got promoted straight away even more money on top of that...
I think now also they are living off of past glories. Remember, a couple of years back Kenwright did tell the fans that we had “some good times”. We were struggling that year too. If you look at some of the fan pages, hardcore fans don’t even care anymore. The love has been suck out of them for the club. I’m still going to watch them but now it’s just very hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back