Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sees lineup….Shaw vs Haaland

View attachment 998154
Mahrez off the back of a double too, guess ETH is making Shaw you lose to make them open up their purse strings
ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

Is Martinez injured? How long has Luke Shaw been playing as a CB?

As far as I am aware, Martinez is not injured. Shaw started playing CB after World Cup when Martinez had an extended break and celebrating in Argentina the win.
Apparently Maguire had an illness so Shaw came in and has pretty much been playing there ever since (May have started 1 game at LB to accommodate Martinez).

The bigger concern is Maguire falling down the cb pecking order.... to Shaw! 😬

Bruno playing subpar, Fred, Casemiro and eriksen doing well

Foden can't stop being offside
No-one in City are really having much influence on the game from the attack... Disappointing mostly for mahrez who came in on form

Reactions: GNS
My internet is my shaky then Maguire atm but its been a interresting first half, was gonna say boring but it turned out to be a good tactical battle...

Would had like Martial to shoot more often and earlier at times, Rashford for form hes been in could had got a shot off earlier couple times too... Just hope hes not injured after this great run of form hes been having...

Im like our 1 touch and quick passes out of danger too, in the past weve tried that and looked like a Sunday league team, shows what time on the training pitch can do...

Malacia is playing years above his age, hes bossing Mahrez so far... Fred has been great on KDB... Some lovely link up play in the middle for our midfielders all round just need to convert one of the through balls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back