Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric Bailly is literally better than maguire and lindelof combined. Nobody can tell me different. Yea he's got a couple of mistakes in him but still better than them two. They keep starting them then it's some racist shit, straight up.

Iqbal I like.
Savage solid

Chong I'm not impressed

Van de beek is like a beta, man. Dude should've been bossing the game but instead was just...there. Meh game from bro

They really begging not to go there
charlie-murphy-charlie.gif

It will be a start. I hope he works on his finishing.

I just wanna know how much Everton has to spend.
Last summer they had benitez on a shoestring budget which brought in Townsend and Rondon on a free, then demarai gray for £1.8m.

Couple of loan/loan to deferred buy options in Jan 2022 with vdb and dele...now they sold Richarlison for c.£60m.

Now are they out the red and all that £60m Lampard can spend or just a part of it?
Keep seeing them being linked to manz but no mention of the cash money attached to the signing! 😂

I just wanna know how much Everton has to spend.
Last summer they had benitez on a shoestring budget which brought in Townsend and Rondon on a free, then demarai gray for £1.8m.

Couple of loan/loan to deferred buy options in Jan 2022 with vdb and dele...now they sold Richarlison for c.£60m.

Now are they out the red and all that £60m Lampard can spend or just a part of it?
Keep seeing them being linked to manz but no mention of the cash money attached to the signing! 😂
To tell you the truth, I don't know how much we got to spend. That is one of the reasons why the fans are getting pissed. Morishi also came out yesterday and said that he is not selling the club now. I just don't what is happening with Everton anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back