Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh game
Eric started a strong team
Good goal from rashford, bad game for garnacho should've scored at least 2
United tried their best to let burnley back in the game but they were too trash to take their chances. Fuck off kompany.

All our subs were trash.

Meh game
United tried their best to let burnley back in the game but they were too trash to take their chances. Fuck off kompany.

All our subs were trash.
I missed this

Meh game

All our subs were trash.

All the best teams have world cup players in them so havnt had long back training, fatigue etc thats why United and Brighton were abit off the pace...

:mhm:

All the best teams have world cup players in them so havnt had long back training, fatigue etc thats why United and Brighton were abit off the pace...

:mhm:
Eh, I didn't feel like giving them that built-in excuse.
Bruno didn't lose the ball any less than pre world cup. He did the same wayward or stupid passes. Fred did as well for his 5 minute appearance.

I was surprised af rashford scored because a couple plays b4 he ran right into a couple defenders per his usual modus operandi.

Oh yea dubravka was absolute dog shit holy frijole batman

Eh, I didn't feel like giving them that built-in excuse.
Bruno didn't lose the ball any less than pre world cup. He did the same wayward or stupid passes. Fred did as well for his 5 minute appearance.

I was surprised af rashford scored because a couple plays b4 he ran right into a couple defenders per his usual modus operandi.

Oh yea dubravka was absolute dog shit holy frijole batman

It was a joke brother (with a hiiiiiiiint of truth)...

:shrug2:

Shitting on your team that haven’t played together for 6 weeks and win against a team that have trained together for 4 weeks and played two league games and are top of their league takes a special type of hate. @GNS ….

😂😂

I honestly thought we’d lose…lol

Shitting on your team that haven’t played together for 6 weeks and win against a team that have trained together for 4 weeks and played two league games and are top of their league takes a special type of hate. @GNS ….

😂😂

I honestly thought we’d lose…lol
You call it hate
I call it critiquing the game objectively
As I've said before them dudes didn't play any better or worse that their usual fair.

Maybe if I went into it thinking they'd lose it wouldn't look that bad

Caught todays highlights

Rashy bring back his World Cup form might get scary for the league

the Garnacho kid may be getting pushed out there ahead of schedule

Obi Wan Bissaka w the assist might finally be out of ETH s doghouse even though all rumors are saying ETH can’t wait to get rid of him

Utd should have scored at least 5

the rest were On usual bozo time

when is Martinez returning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back