Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anti Sancho Propaganda, just like i predicted. Disgusting.....

#freeSANCHO
U guys thought I was joking but when I posted this.

Thoughts and Prayers my ass…

Bagdad Bob was in here posting anti Sancho propaganda that he knew was FAKE. But felt like spreading it bcos it was funny. But now it’s thoughts and prayers…. Smh.

U guys thought I was joking but when I posted this.

Thoughts and Prayers my ass…

Bagdad Bob was in here posting anti Sancho propaganda that he knew was FAKE. But felt like spreading it bcos it was funny. But now it’s thoughts and prayers…. Smh.

So since you’re in the know, why exactly is he on a solo fitness programme, why did he delete all his social media?

To feed into the propaganda or is there something actually wrong?

Im just posting the news, but if you know the truth, enlighten us.

“fitness and mood” suggest depression to me..

fetchimage

Just watching this Chris Kamara program 'Lost For Words' about his apraxia of speech condition... Really sad, hope he improves...

Recommend people give it watch... Kammy is a legend...

With Sancho, I personally think there is a variety of issues.

As I said before, came to Utd at the wrong time.

An English player who was a star boy abroad coming back to the PL, the expectation and pressure is high.

Price tag = more pressure.

Ronaldo had a negative affect, Ronaldo did great first season but all the other forwards struggled. Ole who fought for Sancho to come, got him and Ronnie same summer and he now couldn’t play Sancho…never had the chance to hit the ground running.

Not making the England squad, probably affected his mental health, led to lack of motivation, led to lack of fitness.

Finally, until ETH came in, Utd been killing careers, it’s only Bruno that really thrived since coming. Ultimate responsibility falls back on the Glazers/Woodward.

However, I believe if anyone can get him back it’s ETH. Sancho suits his style of play so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back