Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@thefrenchwood Looks like Nkunku to Chelsea is pretty much done. Lie to me and tell me Nkunku is better than Leao.

Doing some research and Leao completes DOUBLE the dribbles of Nkunku (that’s crazy). Seems like Nkunku is the better passer.

I really want Sauce on the team, hope signing Nkunku does not get in the way of getting Leao.

Yes @Infamous114 , I saw the Barcelona interested in Leao rumors too.
D11D224B-336B-421E-89AE-8358E8A2D896.gif

@thefrenchwood Looks like Nkunku to Chelsea is pretty much done. Lie to me and tell me Nkunku is better than Leao.

Doing some research and Leao completes DOUBLE the dribbles of Nkunku (that’s crazy). Seems like Nkunku is the better passer.

I really want Sauce on the team, hope signing Nkunku does not get in the way of getting Leao.

View attachment 965547
Yay a new wingback

View attachment 965547
Now this is tough. Nkunku is actually a better passer and scorer. Leao is younger and a constant threat. Either or is a win, IMO. If Nkunku is soon to be done, just leave Leao alone please gracie mille lol

Nkunku is coming to play centrally at CAM. Leao (if signed) /Sterling on the wings. Mount as a CM (smh), whatever DM we sign.

I just think it's extremely unbalanced and it's been like that since last year. Potter is the victim of a messy window so is sterling lol
Been like this since Emenalo left in 2016 bruh.
And Marina just kept piling shit on shit, making the situation worse. This is why I had ZERO compassion for Tuchel being sacked. How can you openly say at every presser that the team is trash and then instead of trying to fix it, you play 'company man' for 3 windows.

Nov 2023?!
He was arrested in Jan 2022 so almost 2 years to see his day in court.

What's he meant to do for the next 12 months? Be on house arrest?!
Is he even allowed to play ball, cause if so man united need to loan him out to like some Turkish club or something, otherwise he ain't gonna be nothing but shit even he comes out not guilty from his trial

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back