Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that was stressful. Great win by Napoli. At least 8 points lead going to the World Cup. Could be as much as 11 if Lazio and hopefully AC Milan lose.

Shame what happened to Ndombele. I watched almost all his games while he was at Lyon, dude was a BEAST.

Watching him now for Napoli, he is “trying”, but dude is a shell of himself.
Ok, i haven’t seen him this season but here we got a totally different view of dude. Some pundits thought he had a chance of getting called by DD because he was good at Napoli

Ok, i haven’t seen him this season but here we got a totally different view of dude. Some pundits thought he had a chance of getting called by DD because he was good at Napoli
Like i said in my initial post, He is "trying", maybe enough to convince some pundits he deserved a chance at the World cup.

But the dude i saw at Lyon, man, i thought that dude would be one of the best midfielders in the world.

Like i said in my initial post, He is "trying", maybe enough to convince some pundits he deserved a chance at the World cup.

But the dude i saw at Lyon, man, i thought that dude would be one of the best midfielders in the world.
He was a big game player. He always shined during those high stakes games. Just like Aouar. Too inconsistent, unfortunately.

@thefrenchwood

apmtv3-elchiringuitodejugones.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back