Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy in the middle trying his best to get a word in lmao

this all comes down to the fact that Rashford is currently not a better forward/finisher than Ronaldo plus he does not even press or track the ball either but anyway

Jimmy had the KDB "let me talk!" vibe 😂

I was just dead @ how keane was throwing up other players to fanboy for Ronaldo

Keane: there's other players whose done worse than Ronaldo at Man United.... Scholesy refused to play for the club at one time... He was fined for 2 weeks. Rio missed a drugs test, got banned for 8 months... Then Cantona... "

He really went all out to get that laundry back out to try and make his point 😬

The good thing with this manager is that if you're not playing well, you won't play In the past that's not been the case
Ha, no shit.
He's definitely benefited from that stupid shit from that moron and the practice has not been completely abandoned because I see rashford, bruno, and de gea every game on my screen. Regardless of their previous performance.

Still rocking with ten hag but we a long way from roses.

Jimmy had the KDB "let me talk!" vibe 😂

I was just dead @ how keane was throwing up other players to fanboy for Ronaldo

Keane: there's other players whose done worse than Ronaldo at Man United.... Scholesy refused to play for the club at one time... He was fined for 2 weeks. Rio missed a drugs test, got banned for 8 months... Then Cantona... "

He really went all out to get that laundry back out to try and make his point 😬

Its like when a kid gets caught cheating on a test a school and baits up his mates 'but Miss... Paul, Eric and Rio were cheating too!!!' lol

TBF both Keano and Nev made some valid points about Ronaldo...

Saw Troussard's goal against City...
Someone is gonna come in for this guy soon enough, just wonder if Potter works his magic to get him in January and beat the competition!

Speaking of potential Chelsea January transfers...

No Tuchel, no problem! 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back