Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamaica is going to hand France and Brazil majors L's Save this post

USA v Vietnam tho...

uncomfortable-drinking.gif

I'm loving Ten Hag ...no nonsense, no BS no Ronaldo, no Maguire ...he is the first one since after fergie retired that looks like he can go up against pep and klopp and possibly triumph ..

Think the signings have been very great ... Casemiro is a great addition . He plays well with Fred and they work well together ..I think it's going to give us much more strong defensive core like we have in past few games ...

Ten Hag is changing the mentality and the expectations with the way they play ...There are quality players in the squad Ten Hag looks like he can get the tune out of them ..

I'm loving Ten Hag ...no nonsense, no BS no Ronaldo, no Maguire ...he is the first one since after fergie retired that looks like he can go up against pep and klopp and possibly triumph ..

Think the signings have been very great ... Casemiro is a great addition . He plays well with Fred and they work well together ..I think it's going to give us much more strong defensive core like we have in past few games ...

Ten Hag is changing the mentality and the expectations with the way they play ...There are quality players in the squad Ten Hag looks like he can get the tune out of them ..
@Elzo69Renaissance this guy is team Ten hag as team Ronaldo what's your view

@RetroLDN looks like all your partners have embraced Ten Hag. Why won’t U just drink the Kool Aid????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back