Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No comment at this time.

But if it gets to August and we still look this unambitious, I might be all in on Dybala

Why have we got two home kits for sale??? One with white pinstripes at £100 (which the players will wear) and one without for £70... Ridiculous money grab fro a club that is failing...

Why have we got two home kits for sale??? One with white pinstripes at £100 (which the players will wear) and one without for £70... Ridiculous money grab fro a club that is failing...

All the clubs/manufacturers are running that 'stadium or authentic fit' bollocks for extra cash.

Man, I am a proponent of these players getting to free agency so they can get the bag, but it really seems to be backfiring this window.

I have not really looked into the reasons why, hopefully it’s just a blip.
My boy Christiansen got his “contract “, but based on what the Man Utd boys are saying, Barcelona is going to make poor Christiansen pay them from his own pockets to play on the team

CR7 coming to PSG….he won’t get the PKs, he won’t get the free kicks. Him, Messi & Neymar (to an extent) can’t play on the sides anymore. Mbappé can but he fought his whole PSG career to play upfront.
Oh, we will win the Merchandising Marketing Champions League but that’s about it. Go to Bayern and let Lewandoski go to Barca.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back