Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Rodgers actually wants to get sacked, someone of the things hes (rightly) said... Leicester have sold all their top players, not reinvested and gone from EPL and FA winners to relegation fodder in one season...

I think Rodgers actually wants to get sacked, someone of the things hes (rightly) said... Leicester have sold all their top players, not reinvested and gone from EPL and FA winners to relegation fodder in one season...
Because the premier League model isn't sustainable for every team. It's ridiculous we go along with it like everything is fine.

Also if Villarreal can win the Europa League on a shoestring budget I don't really have sympathy for premier League teams

LOL, maybe some of u guys will try out other leagues this weekend

Sassuolo vs Udinese (Udinese have been impressive early)
Udinese remain impressive. Love the intensity they play with. Andrea Sottil is doing a great job. Interesting manager to keep an eye on.

@Big_Ev I haven't really watched you guys this season (bits of the first half of Merseyside derby)

Similarly nothing at all of west Ham ...

Looking forward to seeing paqueta and gray; curious to see how maupay is adapting to his new team

BOOM!!! It was a ready made popular bet builder on PaddyPower, didnt think it would come in though...

WlkG7w.png

Because the premier League model isn't sustainable for every team. It's ridiculous we go along with it like everything is fine.

Also if Villarreal can win the Europa League on a shoestring budget I don't really have sympathy for premier League teams

They would have earned ridiculous amounts of money from winning the EPL, FA Cup, CL run, Europa run etc though... They bought through some good youngsters from the academy too and sold players like Kante, Maguire, Mahrez, Chillwell etc and still done well... Its not like they went out and bought in huge names with the money they made either... I thought their model was always pretty good, buy in cheap unknown players or promote from the academy and sell them on but still keeping a good conveyor belt...

This season it seems they just sold even more players but did nothing, no replacements... Like Schmeichel, their captain leaving last min and didnt get replaced, Forfana going for £80mil and they didnt replace him either... Just feels like the team suddenly got dismantled and left to die...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back