Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This MF really said he didn't buy Grealish for his goals and assists lol

62495065-0-image-a-30_1663361312444.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Grealish will never thrive in a rigid Pep team will he??? Hes one of those players that needs freedom to play...

It must be annoying for some players to play under Pep, like you can only run and pass in certain areas of the pitch or youre benched... I suppose if you can pick up some trophies, earn some big money and then move on and thrive, like Jesus then its worth it for a couple seasons...

Last edited:
Grealish will never thrived in a rigged Pep team will he??? Hes one of those players that needs freedom to play...

It must be annoying for some player to play under Pep, like you can only run and pass in certain areas of the pitch or your benched... I suppose if you can pick up some trophies, earn some big money and then move on and thrive, like Jesus then its worth it for a couple seasons...
Lol right now who's career would you rather have Grealish or Kane?

If you say Kane you are a major hater

This MF really said he didn't buy Grealish for his goals and assists lol

62495065-0-image-a-30_1663361312444.jpg
Grealish will never thrived in a rigged Pep team will he??? Hes one of those players that needs freedom to play...

It must be annoying for some player to play under Pep, like you can only run and pass in certain areas of the pitch or your benched... I suppose if you can pick up some trophies, earn some big money and then move on and thrive, like Jesus then its worth it for a couple seasons...
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back