Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of these new Nike kits are fckn terrible, theyre getting lazy... The Inter one is especially trash, theyre like Sunday league joints from KitKing or ProSoccer... The Chelsea one looks OK though tbf...

Image: Inter's 2022-23 home kit leaked - Football Italia

Unfortunately I cant see Boris walking that easily... I can imagining him gluing himself to the Downing Street living room floor in protest before he walks lol

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/news/2021/10/25/TELEMMGLPICT000275625467_1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqA7N2CxnJWnYI3tCbVBgu9T0aesusvN1TE7a0ddd_esI.jpeg?imwidth=480

Last edited:
That may be true but one player would win us the champions League while the other is very likely to give us those Thursday night lights

I dunno, Chelsea gotta a “no.9” curse since drogba left. If anyone can slot in and do a great job, it’s Ronaldo.

However, if I’m Sterling I have serious questions.

It’s also dressing room dynamics. Certain players are bigger than most managers. Ronaldo is one of them players.

Last edited:
I dunno, Chelsea gotta a “no.9” curse since drogba left. If anyone can slot in and do a great job, it’s Ronaldo.

However, if I’m Sterling I have serious questions.

It’s also dressing room dynamics. Certain players are bigger than most managers. Ronaldo is one of them players.
Drogba avoided the number 9 always 11.

That's why he's the worst comes into teams makes them boost his stats once they are in the Europa League he walks away from his damage

That may be true but one player would win us the champions League while the other is very likely to give us those Thursday night lights
No doubt a man with 5 CLs to his name and goals in multiple finals defo makes you contenders for the CL next season. The other one...meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back