Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please with us linked with Ivab Toney. I also say still get Aubameyang and DeJong. Fofana 80m yikes but fuck it. We can sell or loan pulisic and Ziyech, neither seems to want to be here or cannot find a role in system. Let's go!!

Also scouting needs to be improved

Yes please with us linked with Ivab Toney. I also say still get Aubameyang and DeJong. Fofana 80m yikes but fuck it. We can sell or loan pulisic and Ziyech, neither seems to want to be here or cannot find a role in system. Let's go!!

Also scouting needs to be improved
this is the only glimmer atm....I can visibly see Boehly working to build the infrastructure that really hasn't been there since Emenalo left.

Tuchel stop the pussio company man shit. Call these niggas some hoes like Mourinho & Ralf did at United. Life too good for these weak ass dudes at Cobham. Bruh has had 4-5 windows to clear out these mfers, so now you're stuck being a victim of your own overachievement.
This might be the nicest thing u have said about Tuchel.

I think he has “over corrected” from his Dortmund/PSG days. He had a reputation as an asshole pre Chelsea, one of the reasons @Blue_London was against his hire. Dude has leaned into his “Mister Rogers” act too much with us.

Martial must be straight back in…I been hearing ETH wants him gone but I wasn’t sure…

iunno…I probably would have started Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back