Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also when is Man United gonna do the right thing and buy Neves?!

I thought Arsenal may but unless Partey gets done then I don't think there's many options... Liverpool?! They need to put their pennies together for Bellingham next summer

Back to Neves...

skysports-ruben-neves-wolves_5702168.jpg

skysports-ruben-neves-wolves_5702169.jpg

They should have been lining him up the same time they went for FdJ so that if the deal fell through (which now it looks like it), the alternative was ready to go... amateurs!

I heard Barca want him next season.

Barca taking the piss both sides of the deals

Strong arming their players to either take wage cuts or leave AND

Strong arming clubs on high transfer fees!

They got Auba in Jan for no transfer fee so if you can sell 6 months later for Eur 15-20M then that's excellent business (plus the savings on wages).

Wouldn't it be ironic if Chelsea and Arsenal ended up battling for the last 4th spot this season and it was Auba's goals that saw Chelsea over the line and Arteta's Arsenal fail again 😬

Barca taking the piss both sides of the deals

Strong arming their players to either take wage cuts or leave AND

Strong arming clubs on high transfer fees!

They got Auba in Jan for no transfer fee so if you can sell 6 months later for Eur 15-20M then that's excellent business (plus the savings on wages).

Wouldn't it be ironic if Chelsea and Arsenal ended up battling for the last 4th spot this season and it was Auba's goals that saw Chelsea over the line and Arteta's Arsenal fail again 😬

So Spurs are a lock for third?

Noted.

This is the Klopp I love...🤣

Too many "jokers" giving their opinions on football within large platforms and Gabby is terrible.
Simon Jordan is palatable and I like when Martin Keown or Danny Murphy debate against him

This is just mean now.
Are these guys even being asked about Cristiano or they just throwing 2 cents of shade for the fun of it 😂

From the qualified champions league teams thus far, Cristiano needs to either go back to Sporting, Ajax....or try his hand at good old Celtic! 😏

ENG: Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham
ESP: Atlético, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla
ITA: Inter, Juventus, Milan, Napoli
GER: Bayern, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Leipzig, Leverkusen
FRA: Marseille, Paris
POR: Porto, Sporting CP
NED: Ajax
BEL: Club Brugge
AUT: Salzburg
SCO: Celtic
UKR: Shakhtar Donetsk

Status