Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things could happen next…Glazers will free up more money in the next couple of weeks.

Or they won’t…if they don’t it’s very telling…and could mean they’re ready to sell soon.

Every time Utd have been in the Europa League the Glazers release extra funds, they haven’t so far this season and I’m hearing about 2-3 possible take over attempts planned.

Two things could happen next…Glazers will free up more money in the next couple of weeks.

Or they won’t…if they don’t it’s very telling…and could mean they’re ready to sell soon.

Every time Utd have been in the Europa League the Glazers release extra funds, they haven’t so far this season and I’m hearing about 2-3 possible take over attempts planned.

You think a takeover is possible before the window closes??

You think a takeover is possible before the window closes??

No, what I mean is they’re writing off the season with the intention to sell soon.

There is a momentum building…if they wanna come out fighting they have to spend…to not spend sends a signal…particularly following this obvious bad start to the season and not backing a new manager again following the worst season in Utd’s history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back