Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the U19 Euro finals...Israel vs. England...there's a kid named Aaron Ramsey (Aston Villa). He's COLD!

Edit: England won 3-1 in OT

Last edited:

Why does arsenal even want Martinez?! 🤔

They bought a young CB by the name of Saliba a couple of seasons ago and not given him a chance yet also wasn't willing to let him stay at Marseille.

They've got a crocked LB in Tierney with a shit understudy, a crocked DM in Partey with weak cover and somehow they want to be reliant on Jesus and Nketiah to get them the necessary goals to reach top 4.

In other words, go prioritize a LB, DM and potentially another FW! 🤦

Unless they're just trying jack the price up to mess with Man United, or perhaps looking to sell Gabriel (can't sell White cause..
🙄), then they're a bit disillusioned

We sign anyone yet?
I wake up every morning and check Twitter to see if anything has happened and of course it hasn’t.

to me it’s looking more and more likely that we’re going to have a pre-season without any new players
Sterling and De Ligt will be Chelsea players soon. Dembele or Raphinha will depend on when Barcelona decides to stop being broke mfers.

After that, might be in a holding pattern midway through preseason, that way Tuchel gets to see if any of the loan army can fill gaps (see Chalobah from last year)

Sterling and De Ligt will be Chelsea players soon. Dembele or Raphinha will depend on when Barcelona decides to stop being broke mfers.

After that, might be in a holding pattern midway through preseason, that way Tuchel gets to see if any of the loan army can fill gaps (see Chalobah from last year)

Sterling will be a really good signing for Chelsea.

All the others have question marks for a number of reasons even raphinha.
It wasn't too long ago, Chelsea signed a player who didn't really want to join them and look how that turned out. It's quite clear all things being equal, raphinha wants that Barca move above all else

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back