Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't realise pulisic had trials with chelsea back in the day...next to "long hair don't care" Mount! 😉

R6JF8AHFY5TU7R1C8L62.jpg

Eriksen is literally a sub now. The MM7 hype caught me today and it all makes sense.

It’s gonna be funny seeing what positions he plays cause we know ETH will start a man in wayward positions just for it to work…except Weghorst as a 10.

We’re slowly getting rid of players that needed to go a while back. It will be hard and I think Maguire will still be here.

But considering the Glazers are fucking around with the sale, certain stuff still getting done.

And deep down I still think Kane could show up in August. These man worked on Casemiro all last summer and we lost the first two games of the season before we heard he was coming…I still believe.

It’s also nice to see man training long before we go on summer tour…it’s been a while since we got a key player in early in the summer window.

I just realised ndombele went to Napoli on loan last season...

This lead to a realisation the man featured in 30 games and won the serie A title.
In another circumstance, Bryan Gil was on loan to sevilla last season and also won the Europa league.

How does this happen that Spurs loan out players and come back pre-season winners with medals on their necks?!

Eriksen is literally a sub now. The MM7 hype caught me today and it all makes sense.

It’s gonna be funny seeing what positions he plays cause we know ETH will start a man in wayward positions just for it to work…except Weghorst as a 10.

We’re slowly getting rid of players that needed to go a while back. It will be hard and I think Maguire will still be here.

But considering the Glazers are fucking around with the sale, certain stuff still getting done.

And deep down I still think Kane could show up in August. These man worked on Casemiro all last summer and we lost the first two games of the season before we heard he was coming…I still believe.

It’s also nice to see man training long before we go on summer tour…it’s been a while since we got a key player in early in the summer window.
Kane isn’t coming unless you pay 150+ levy ain’t doing that deal, rather sell him abroad for half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back