Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulham vs Liverpool should be fun. Fulham were the Man City of the Championship in terms of playing style. Will be interesting to see if they keep that style or are more pragmatic.

Sucks that Liverpool took their most talented player though.

Nobody said getting him was impossible! Fake news! 😂

What was said is he won’t go any where until he has sorted his wage issues with Barca.

Logic says that nothing would happen until after their preseason tour, and now your starting to hear about movement.

Nobody said getting him was impossible! Fake news! 😂

What was said is he won’t go any where until he has sorted his wage issues with Barca.

Logic says that nothing would happen until after their preseason tour, and now your starting to hear about movement.
So u are saying if he leaves Barcelona, it is a GUARANTEE he is going to Man Utd.

👀👀👀👀. Man Utd boys told me getting De Jong is impossible. No way Boehly gets this done, right?

I don't even know why you guys want him. You've got various styles of progressive midfielders ie Kovacic, Gallagher etc. Surprised you ain't looking for a replacement/addition for Kante who seems unable to play full seasons anymore.

I don't even know why you guys want him. You've got various styles of progressive midfielders ie Kovacic, Gallagher etc. Surprised you ain't looking for a replacement/addition for Kante who seems unable to play full seasons anymore.
Tuchel hates Jorginho just as much as me.

Fulham vs Liverpool should be fun. Fulham were the Man City of the Championship in terms of playing style. Will be interesting to see if they keep that style or are more pragmatic.

Sucks that Liverpool took their most talented player though.
Looks like they chose violence, LET’S GO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back