Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the eve of that Bald Fraud™ doing the treble and making history, I wanna go on record before hand and make it clear one more time for those at the back: 'Fuck that bald fraud!'

mic-drop-dave-chappelle.gif

Okay, I'm done. Don't @ me.

Need some help here.

Looks like both Caicedo and Declan Rice were told they would be allowed to leave this summer. Apart from Arsenal and Chelsea, what other teams in Europe NEED and CAN AFFORD to make this transfer happen for either one.

Bayern Munich is the one team that I can think of. Technically don’t need that profile unless they sell Goretzka, but Tuchel has admired Rice for a while.

Can u guys think of any other team?

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Need some help here.

Looks like both Caicedo and Declan Rice were told they would be allowed to leave this summer. Apart from Arsenal and Chelsea, what other teams in Europe NEED and CAN AFFORD to make this transfer happen for either one.

Bayern Munich is the one team that I can think of. Technically don’t need that profile unless they sell Goretzka, but Tuchel has admired Rice for a while.

I would love United to get Caicedo, he would be perfect to our style of play, we need someone to break up and play and hustle like fck, it would ETH perfectly... Fred is rumoured to be off, Casmiro isnt getting younger and McSauce isnt good enough to start... Caicedo is young and the future...

Need some help here.

Liverpool for Caicedo

Liverpool for Caicedo
They seem to like Stefan Bajcetic a lot and in the last qtr of the season, Klopp put a lot of trust in Curtis Jones as his all action Midfielder. I think Curtis Jones was up there with Ugarte in winning tackles in final third . Signed Mac from Brighton too. Still have Fabinho.

Just not sure the fit the NEED criteria for a move that big.

I would love United to get Caicedo, he would be perfect to our style of play, we need someone to break up and play and hustle like fck, it would ETH perfectly... Fred is rumoured to be off, Casmiro isnt getting younger and McSauce isnt good enough to start... Caicedo is young and the future...
Makes sense. But Fred is rumored to be off every offseason, but survives.

Plus u , @GNS and I know that your big money move in midfield is Money Mase.

• Haha
Makes sense. But Fred is rumored to be off every offseason, but survives.

Plus u , @GNS and I know that your big money move in midfield is Money Mase.
Also, Fred is a really good player, don’t know why folks keep trying to get rid of him.

So so underrated.

Fred has been good this season, hes just abit inconsistent... Though I would get rid of Fred and McSauce in a second to get Caicedo, hes gonna be or has the potential to be a GOAT... The fact hes ready made for ETH's style and is used to the EPL makes him a perfect signing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back