Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he gets every single coin even if he plays 2 games lol

He'll probably give much of it back in zakah.

Sign all the muslim bros...rudiger, malanga sarr and ziyech while they're at it!
foto-4-pemain-muslim-chelsea-usai-shalat-jumat-tuai-komentar-positif-knc.jpg

Pogba on the list too 🧐

14637216-7127481-image-a-69_1560241967854.jpg

Wilfried…go get your money! Stop playing lol

That's gotta be a really tough one for him. Tougher than for most of the others heading to Saudi. If he'd been playing for Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. any of the other teams that have played in Europe over the past decade then I figure it'd be an easy decision for him to go get his bag in Saudi. Now he's gotta weigh up one more chance to play European footy somewhere or go get the bag now. Tough.

Those Saudi's show ain't playing. They have stepped up the pressure now. They said "F MLS, F them other retirement leagues. We're changing the game" lol.

Reactions: GNS
That's gotta be a really tough one for him. Tougher than for most of the others heading to Saudi. If he'd been playing for Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea, etc. any of the other teams that have played in Europe over the past decade then I figure it'd be an easy decision for him to go get his bag in Saudi. Now he's gotta weigh up one more chance to play European footy somewhere or go get the bag now. Tough.

He's got to have one last dance in Europe.
He's never played champions league football ever.
Heard atletico madrid want him...he should team up with griezmann or go Marseille or PSG.

Reactions: GNS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back