Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you blame Mourinho for what he said about Taylor?
Of course, it doesn't help and adds to the issue, but tomorrow we will see football is more than a sport.

There was a BBC podcast where Liverpool fans talked about racially abusing another Muslim footballer and how Salah doesn't count because he's Liverpool. my useless opinion it has gone too far in separating what it actually is

Of course, it doesn't help and adds to the issue, but tomorrow we will see football is more than a sport.

There was a BBC podcast where Liverpool fans talked about racially abusing another Muslim footballer and how Salah doesn't count because he's Liverpool. my useless opinion it has gone too far in separating what it actually is
I'm pretty sure that's how Spanish and Italian fans see black people and how they abuse players from other clubs but the ones on their club are safe from it (for the most part)

Chelsea is seriously undervaluing him.
I personally think he's worth a $100 mil at least.
Chelshit shouldn't budge on the price. If United won't spend what mount deserves then I guess our shitty negotiators just will have to miss out again.

@Infamous114 Barca and Messi situation is funny. We can't sign him but we have to make it look like we are trying
Lol it's to appease the fanbase and then they use the Barça media to make it seem like its La Liga that's holding shit up. Just sign Messi to a 1 day contract where he plays in the Gamper game so he gets the farewell that he deserved once the Camp Nou opens again (whenever that happens)

Xavi wants Raphinha to stay and it's the right decision cause Dembele is always due to be out for some time time every year with an injury. Ferran is probably on borrowed time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back