The Official 2022/2023 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophées UNFP (french award show, votes by the Ligue 1 players) going right now:

Best french player abroad: Benzema.
Best young player: Nuno Mendes.
Best GK: Brice Samba
Best coach: Franck Haise (Lens)

Mbappé in play to win Best Player four times in a row. Would be a record.

In PSG news, Neymar was absent to celebrate the title. My man was at the Monaco Grand Prix. Reports saying it pissed people off. Y'all be safe.

Last edited:
Trophées UNFP (french award show) going right now:

In PSG news, Neymar was absent to celebrate the title. My man was at the Monaco Grand Prix. Reports saying it pissed people off. Y'all be safe.
Ironic cuz I’m sure he was at the Barca celebration

• Haha
Reactions: thefrenchwood

Messi in Barcelona at the Coldplay concert

• Ether
Reactions: thefrenchwood

Best coach: Franck Haise (Lens)

Beat Zlatan's record...For the 4th time, Kylian Mbappé wins the Best Player trophy. 28 goals in 33 Ligue 1 matches.

First words were for Rico. Showed him a lot of love and well wishes.

Last edited:
  • Goat
Reactions: toheeb27
I’m on the fence as to keeping Dyche, but what he said during his interview after the game is what needed to be said. I don’t remember a manager since Moyes that was honest like this…

@thefrenchwood LMAO……. I understand a bunch of guys did not go to the competition, but this still sucks, lol.
Also, that Gambia team is GOOD…. They might have the best player in the competition in Adama Bojang.

View attachment 1093865
France needs to score another goal to advance. They're down to 10 men and got 11 minutes to score a 4th goal. I'm lowkey hyped over this Honduras game lol

Been on the grill the whole day, but aye man…good season with you chatty patty mfers. 1K+ pages of good shit talking and in here. We all came together to witness Arsenal shit the bed. Only thing left is to see Pep bottle another CL campaign at City.

Glad for this cultural and regime reset at Chelsea. See what the summer holds and we right back at your mfers necks.

🤝🏾🤝🏾🤝🏾

Status
Not open for further replies.