Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, you right but I didn’t say Jose wanted Pogba. We all know Pogba was bought by the club for commercial reasons.

But he was at a Champions league club winning trophies. He needed a reason to come at that particular time.

My point is that the next team to bring Utd the title will be legends forever. It’s a selling point, especially for a midfielder, much like Pogba at the time. Time saw it didn’t work out. But Utd won’t be trophy-less forever.

I personally don’t think Utd have to beg. Being a Utd player holds weight still imo.

If we don’t get de Jong. We move on.

True. You guys will be just fine. All I can say is good riddance to PB. They catered to him hardbody, and mans presence was cancerous.

New coach, new system, new blood (get jerry maguire outta there), Ronaldo still balling. Build on that defense though. That back line is crying for help.

As big of a Donkey that he is, he’s still our donkey and we’d be silly to bring in new American owners and not use the Lebron James of soccer to make some money first. Let alone selling him to another American owned team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back