The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m just happy they’re not getting Conte lol.

poeple think he’ll only stay for a season or two forgot his spell at Juve and how ridiculously good he could be backed by the Glazer’s / Man Us financial resources…

I’m just happy they’re not getting Conte lol.

poeple think he’ll only stay for a season or two forgot his spell at Juve and how ridiculously good he could be backed by the Glazer’s / Man Us financial resources…
When they are parking the bus and the fans are shouting attack attack attack and saying he doesn't understand the United way

When they are parking the bus and the fans are shouting attack attack attack and saying he doesn't understand the United way
I agree with @Hundredeyes , Conte would be amazing with them (and their resources). Even their squad right now is surprisingly well tailored to Conte’s style. The only problem is the lack of a right wing back (same problem we have)

I am glad I don’t have to root against him.

I agree with @Hundredeyes , Conte would be amazing with them (and their resources). Even their squad right now is surprisingly well tailored to Conte’s style. The only problem is the lack of a right wing back (same problem we have)

I am glad I don’t have to root against him.
I watched this yesterday

Conte will get the best out of anyone but a lot of man u guys will be upset with their home grown not fitting

Status
Not open for further replies.