Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on I’m going to as many games as I can till I secure my own season ticket.

sings* “ We love United…we do!”

Foh costa rica
We should've gave em bout 5
If we had any decent attacking players
Damn You Antonioooo

@Blue_London Kinda sucks we did not get this guy. Having some deja vu of when Conte was adamant he needed Alex Sandro to make his “5 at the back” work and we never were able to complete that deal. Things went to shit the following season. Unless Tuchel plays Odoi at right wingback, we don’t have the ideal player for the position on the team.

BOI…. Chelsea have never been linked to him, but this is the guy we should be getting instead of Rice. Hope he stays healthy this season.

This is the first tournament in awhile where I've seen Jamaica with decent and consistent build-up play and creating opportunities. This is also the tournament these niggaz decide they can't fucking shoot no mo
LOL, u guys are the opposite of Nigeria right now. We have so so many forwards, but literally nobody to create in the midfield. It's so bad that Mikel Obi has been our main playmaker for the last 5-7 years. Mikel Obi that has played as a defensive mid for most of his club career, smh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back