Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay which one of you been Dietmar Hamann all along? 🤔

Man basically called him Fraudiola! 😂

Quote: "But there are three current managers who I regard as more successful than Guardiola and I still don’t really get the hype that surrounds him.

Jose Mourinho has won league titles in four different countries and the Champions League with two clubs, while Carlo Ancelotti’s record is second to none and about to get better if Real Madrid can win La Liga.

And the third manager? For me, it’s Jurgen Klopp. What he has achieved on the budgets he has at Liverpool is remarkable. He is a truly exceptional manager. His great skill is in integrating players which is a talent Guardiola doesn’t possess in quite the same way.

When Klopp signed Diogo Jota last season everyone questioned whether he would get anywhere near the team, but he was immediately involved. It’s been exactly the same with Luis Diaz.

In fact, compare the case of Diaz to Jack Grealish and it goes some way to showing the difference between the managers. We’ve seen players come into the Premier League and you often need six to eight weeks to adjust because it’s a unique game. Diaz came in and he fired immediately because the style suits him.

Look on the other side, you’ve got Grealish, who cost three times as much yet is struggling to make any sort of an impact. He’s a £100million player yet he still isn’t fully integrated."

He's right about the Jack Grealish vs Diaz comparison. Even worse is the fact that Diaz hadn't even played English football before yet Grealish grew up in it 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
We usually post AFTV after Arsenal losing and somehow that tradition got lost (probably due to how well they've done this season). Well....

Crystal Palace on Monday (loss 3 nil away to an in form Palace with 4 consecutive clean sheets 💪)

Joke ting TY 🤣

Brighton today (loss 2-1 at home to a team whose form was 1 draw and 6 losses in last 7 games 😂)

Ty with yet again insightful analysis ( I wish maupay scored today 😂)

AFTV aint been the same since the originals started leaving (for various reasons). I don't even check for them after an Arsenal loss anymore. Hope Robbie is still making his Ps though.
It’s so weird that folks were in a rush to declare this kid a bust (not just @dasmooth1 ). In the last 1-2 months, the kid has been our most consistent player. Will only get better.

like @Blue_London said , our goal for the foreseeable future should be to build the team around his strengths.

#minerals

Do me a favour and list the teams he's scored against in that run.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
AFTV aint been the same since the originals started leaving (for various reasons). I don't even check for them after an Arsenal loss anymore. Hope Robbie is still making his Ps though.

Do me a favour and list the teams he's scored against in that run.
Lmao my guy you are sinking to new levels of sad.

Remember Form is temporary class is permanent I have faith in you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back