Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who else comes with him is just as important.

Will Staam join or van persie?

Bizarrely ten Haag worked with another man United guy in Steve maclaren at twente. Does he come in as #2 for his premier league experience?

Also director of football....van DER Saar?!

Lastly if it's ten hag, the best way to play it is ask him which players he still wants and doesn't, so he doesn't have to deal with the bullshit. In other words if TH says keep Pogba get the contract sorted now, if he wants rashford out then start looking at replacements now. He needs the best drama free possible entry into the club and Right now, old Trafford is turning into a theater of telenovelas!

Willing to continue suffering the drought if an actual rebuild starts including the people up top.
Doubt that's gonna happen so I'll settle for an actual style of play and less english players

Van Gaal stated that Ten Hag should go to a football club and not a commercial club like man United lol.

But I understand Erik, fam got ridiculed over here cause he’s from the country side and no farm boy could run Ajax and he got the Ajax job cause he’s Overmars best mate lol.

Now he might get those elite prem wages while barely speaking any English, which is the main reason why I’d think he might succeed at Man U: Marketing wise, he can’t be a mascot and if they give him 2/3 seasons (and he gets to bring Bogarde And Reiziger with him) than yeah… United might boss the prem around again…

but If United ain’t willing to invest in their coach this time than yeah, they’ll fail again…

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Van Gaal stated that Ten Hag should go to a football club and not a commercial club like man United lol.

But I understand Erik, fam got ridiculed over here cause he’s from the country side and no farm boy could run Ajax and he got the Ajax job cause he’s Overmars best mate lol.

Now he might get those elite prem wages while barely speaking any English, which is the main reason why I’d think he might succeed at Man U: Marketing wise, he can’t be a mascot and if they give him 2/3 seasons (and he gets to bring Bogarde And Reiziger with him) than yeah… United might boss the prem around again…

but If United ain’t willing to invest in their coach this time than yeah, they’ll fail again…

either way Erik still won cause he got the bag lol!

Tuned in just b4 the everton penalty like oh ok they're gonna be one up now just to see the score being 1-1 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back