Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Infamous114 dude, fell asleep halfway through the 2nd half (I am washed), but for the about 75 mins of the match I saw, Gvardiol and Simakan were so impressive. Did a great job on Haaland.

I think u have watched more Leipzig than I have this season. Have those 2 played this well all season? I remember Gvardiol from the EUROs, he was impressive there too.

Chelsea’s scouting sucks and we are a poor team now, so no chance we buy either one of them.

@Infamous114 dude, fell asleep halfway through the 2nd half (I am washed), but for the about 75 mins of the match I saw, Gvardiol and Simakan were so impressive. Did a great job on Haaland.

I think u have watched more Leipzig than I have this season. Have those 2 played this well all season? I remember Gvardiol from the EUROs, he was impressive there too.

Chelsea’s scouting sucks and we are a poor team now, so no chance we buy either one of them.
Simakan has been a bit inconsistent throughout the season. Gotta remember that Leipzig started off slowly to start the season. Nkunku kept them afloat when they were struggling with their new pieces

Apparently, Leipzig are over him and want to sell him lol. Valencia will probably buy. Kid bet on himself and it didn't work out but he's still very young
Kid played like 2 matches with them. Surprised they are giving up on him so quickly.

Or maybe Barcelona were right about the kid’s attitude and work ethic. Still rooting for him. Will try and watch Valencia vs. Cadiz later today during my fantasy baseball draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back