Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Van Gaal has been talking mad shit about Qatar - they’re a disgrace, should never have gotten the wc etc - and he dodged going to qatar for the draw lmao. Even predicted we would get them in the group stage and would lay the smackdown on em etc.

hopefully not his ‘famous last words’… this wc might get mad political …

Morocco draw is wild but I’m looking forward to the cup more than ever …

Since it will be held in December, @Blue_London , @dontdiedontkillanyone @dasmooth1 @Water Ur Seeds @DNB1 @Mknight @CeLLar-DooR and other Brits, y’all ready for the eminent ‘It’s coming home’ Christmas edition?

lol Van Gaal has been talking mad shit about Qatar - they’re a disgrace, should never have gotten the wc etc - and he dodged going to qatar for the draw lmao. Even predicted we would get them in the group stage and would lay the smackdown on em etc.

Since it will be held in December, @Blue_London , @dontdiedontkillanyone @dasmooth1 @Water Ur Seeds @DNB1 @Mknight @CeLLar-DooR and other Brits, y’all ready for the eminent ‘It’s coming home’ Christmas edition?
Applied for my USA passport recently and it is being delivered on Monday.

If the Netherlands does their job we won't be hearing no remix and I will enjoy the tournament

Looks like I'm gonna be out there so I'm going to miss all that bullshit here by the grace of God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back