Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official 2021/2022 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@toheeb27 @Nope

Ken Griffin who is he how is he so rich? Why is he teaming up with these evil guys lol

ardcollegeno000%21-god%21-no-god.gif

Kenneth C. Griffin worth 27 billion and is alllllll in on that republican side of life... Cancel this bid

Ken Griffin owns Citadel a Hedge Fund also Market maker.The Robinhood app has Citadel execute their trades for a fee, which is how Robinhood makes its money.

Citadel owns Mudrick capital which bet big on AMC stock going down. Redditors ran up the stock price of AMC, so Citadel via Mudrick was going to lose Billions.

Citadel Forced Robinhood to stop trading AMC stock, which is completely illegal if you can prove it, which of course the government can’t.

I said all that to say that I hope Ken Griffin buys the club and set Chelsea up with an even worse deal than Burnley got.

Burnley was bought by a hedge fund that is using Burnley’s own TV money fund the sale.

Ken Griffin owns Citadel a Hedge Fund also Market maker.The Robinhood app has Citadel execute their trades for a fee, which is how Robinhood makes its money.

Citadel owns Mudrick capital which bet big on AMC stock going down. Redditors ran up the stock price of AMC, so Citadel via Mudrick was going to lose Billions.

Citadel Forced Robinhood to stop trading AMC stock, which is completely illegal if you can prove it, which of course the government can’t.

I said all that to say that I hope Ken Griffin buys the club and set Chelsea up with an even worse deal than Burnley got.

Burnley was bought by a hedge fund that is using Burnley’s own TV money fund the sale.
Im wary about that spurs fan trying to buy chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back